Trace the evolution of the supercar through the technology that drives it.
With an introduction by David Coulthard.
This is the definitive story of the science behind the art of supercar design. Written by bestselling author Martin Roach and featuring bespoke technical illustrations from F1 insider Neil Waterman, plus contributions from the biggest names in the supercar world, including:
- Adrian Newey - legend of Formula 1 design
- Gordon Murray - creator of the McLaren F1
- Achim Anscheidt - chief designer of the Bugatti Chiron
- Tony Hatter - Porsche design guru
- Horacio Pagani - founder of Pagani
- Nigel Mansell - Formula 1 world champion
- Christian von Koenigsegg - founder of Koenigsegg
And many, many more.
From the earliest supercharged monsters to the complex machines of today, The Science of Supercarstraces the evolution of the supercar through the technology that powers it.